F.A.C.E (Family And Community Engagement):
The goal is to empower mothers and grandmothers of children of prisoners with skills to make income. This is achieved in the following ways:
- We offer them free counseling sessions on how to cope with having a loved one in prison, most importantly we encourage mothers not to remarry and abandon children and also face a risk of HIV
- Provide free HIV/AIDS care including, Training counseling and psycho-social support.
- We provide training and counseling on how to handle children with a parent in prison.
- To Empower and equip them with vocational skills so that they become self reliant .
- To Set up self-sustainable, income-generating projects for these women. Wells of Hope runs income generating activities which help the women to earn an income by participating in the following productions: tailoring, jewelry mainly from paper beads and Mushroom growing and liquid soap which is branded and sold as HOPE SOAP and HOPE SHAMPOO
- Provide Spiritual and moral discipleship